Celebrations Ring Blue Topaz
There are so many reasons to celebrate: A birthday, an anniversary, a graduation, new baby, or just because you feel like spoiling yourself or a loved one. This sparkly eye catching blue topaz hand candy is the perfect piece to celebrate with.
Stone: Natural triple A grade blue topaz for harmony + balance + confidence + creativity
Stone details: 7-8 carats (carat weight varies due to gems being hand cut). Measuring 13mm in diameter. Cushion checkerboard cut gemstone. 41 cubic zirconia stones sparkle around the centre blue topaz and along the top half of the band
Metal: Sterling silver / 3 microns rhodium plating. Guaranteed without nickel and non - allergic
Styling Tip: Wear solo or stack with our eternity rings. They look great worn on the ring, middle or index finger
Care Tip: Avoid contact with water, perfume, chemicals and cosmetics
Packaging: Ring arrives in our beautiful ring box and gift bag
Also available in black onyx, rose quartz, emerald green agate, yellow citrine, green amethyst, purple amethyst, blue chalcedony
Our gemstones are natural and ethically sourced. No two stones are identical and may differ slightly from images. We love and embrace their unique qualities. If you don't see your size, or we've sold out we'll make it for you. Get in touch to preorder.
- Singapore courier $5 within 1-2 business days
- All international locations $9 within 3-4 business days
- All orders arrive in our beautiful branded packaging. International orders
are sent via trackable courier, with a signature required on receipt
- We guarantee a full money-back refund within 30 days of purchase, as long as it
is returned in its original condition. For more information please visit our
- 1 year warranty. Every Elverd Designs piece comes with our 1 year manufacturing warranty.
- Our jewellery is hallmarked. This is a guarantee of the purity of the metals we use.
- We are committed to the ethical sourcing and manufacturing of our
products. We work closely with our jewellers and gemstone suppliers to ensure that they adhere to our code of conduct, which outlines strict standards of business behaviour.