1927 Earrings Pink Chalcedony
An elegant and timeless jewellery collection, with a sweet kick of modernist individuality. A trio of pendants, earrings and rings that represent all the details I admire from the fine jewellery Art Deco movement of the early 1920’s, elevated and refined for today and the future. Weekend jeans, summer dress, office, bar to a gala race day, or ball event. From end to end, each piece crosses the hands of 14 people, hand crafting using traditional quality master jewellery making techniques past on by generations. Earrings are secured at the back with a clip for comfort and security reassurance. Those with sensitive ears may wear our earrings due to our hight quality silver/rhodium plating.
Stone: Two pink chalcedony's for protection + strength + harmony + spirituality
Stone details: Two round cabochon cut natural pink chalcedony's. Sparkly halo details with our AAA grade sparkly cubic zirconia's. Earrings each measure 15mm across in diameter
Metal: Sterling silver / 2 microns rhodium plating
Packaging: Earrings arrive in our beautiful gift bag
- Singapore courier $5 within 1-2 business days
- All international locations $9 within 3-4 business days
- All orders arrive in our beautiful branded packaging. International orders
are sent via trackable courier, with a signature required on receipt
- We guarantee a full money-back refund within 30 days of purchase, as long as it
is returned in its original condition. For more information please visit our
- 1 year warranty. Every Elverd Designs piece comes with our 1 year manufacturing warranty.
- Our jewellery is hallmarked. This is a guarantee of the purity of the metals we use.
- We are committed to the ethical sourcing and manufacturing of our
products. We work closely with our jewellers and gemstone suppliers to ensure that they adhere to our code of conduct, which outlines strict standards of business behaviour.