1927 Ring Black Onyx
An elegant and timeless jewellery collection, with a sweet kick of modernist individuality. A trio of pendants, earrings and rings that represent all the details I admire from the fine jewellery Art Deco movement of the early 1920’s, elevated and refined for today and the future. Weekend jeans, summer dress, office, bar to a gala race day, or ball event. From end to end, each piece crosses the hands of 14 people, hand crafting using traditional quality master jewellery making techniques past on by generations.
Stone: Natural AAA grade hand cut black onyx for strength + healing + protection + resilience
Stone details: Round cabochon cut black onyx. Halo and band AAA grade sparkly cubic zirconia details. Ring measures 15mm across in diameter
Metal: Sterling silver / 3 micron rhodium plating
Packaging: Rings arrives in our beautiful ring box and gift bag
All our gemstones are natural and ethically sourced.
We’re open and following the governments advice to keep everyone safe and healthy.
- Singapore courier delivery $5 within 1-2 days
- All international delivery $19 within 2-3 days
- All orders arrive in our beautiful branded packaging. International orders
are sent via trackable courier, with a signature required on receipt.
We guarantee a full money-back refund within 30 days of purchase, as long as it
is returned in its original condition. For more information please visit our
- 1 year warranty. Every Elverd Designs piece comes with our 1 year warranty.
- Our jewellery is hallmarked. This is a guarantee of the purity of the metals
- We are committed to the ethical sourcing and manufacturing of our
products. We work closely with our jewellers and gemstone suppliers to ensure that they adhere to our code of conduct, which outlines strict standards of business behaviour.